Monday, November 28, 2011

A confession.

So... I'm up. About 8 pounds or so. IT IS SO FRUSTRATING!! I don't know why I can't control myself a little better. You'd think after 2 years of doing this I'd have it down... But sometimes life gets the best of me. So here is my committment... One day at a time, healthy eating, exercising. I told my trainer today that I really need to work hard so I hope that happens in our workouts. I'd also like to get in the gym a little more often.

This is the holiday season, of course, involving tons of food. Ugh. People are bringing crap to work every single day and I can't say no sometimes!! So, now that you know... keep me on track. I can do this. Today, and then tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. We should get together and make Christmas snacks/food that is HEALTHY and make it an annual tradition. It would be fun and we'd both get that holiday itch to eat filled!

    ReplyDelete