Sunday, February 5, 2012

what to blog about...

The superbowl? Nah... didn't really care this year. The weather? it has been exceptionally nice... Oh! LAS VEGAS!
MGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas, NV!
Sweet. We were there from January 23-27th... had a blast. Drank too much, ate too much, but that's what Vegas is about right? We gambled a little (very little), and won nothing. One thing about Vegas is you walk and walk and walk and walk... Then walk some more. We went up and down the strip, just kind of looking into hotels and you think the next hotel is so close, but it's farther than it seems!
We ate a lot of Mexican while we were there because our hotel (Bally's) had a Mexican place in it with some good cheap food. I'm not the type of person to go to a fancy restaurant and spend $50 on something I can't pronounce, so it seemed reasonable to eat cheap.
Inside the Mirage- a dolphin pool, and lions and tigers, oh my!

Las Vegas is full of weirdos... people are trying to hand out a bunch of "business cards" of prostitutes. It's crazy. And I see people walking around with their kids? I am not sure Vegas is a place I'd take my children until they're adults. Too much weird stuff. I think parents probably have to answer questions before they're ready! ha!

Getting back to work is hard after vacation... Yuck. Well, that's about it for my blog post. It's been a while, and it will probably be a while before the next! Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment