Wednesday, January 11, 2012

running pet peeve #1

Sweaty ear phones. Seriously, running along at a good pace on the treadmill, probably about 2 miles into the run and all of a sudden the earphones are all sweaty and gross. Inside my ear. What? Disgusting.

Anyway, not much you can do about that unless you wear a sweatband, which I'm definitely not going to do. Today I worked out twice. Yep, twice. Had the day off, so I went this morning and worked with my trainer lifting weights, etc... Then this evening went for the treadmill. The weather is miserably cold today so I decided against any type of activity outside, except sprinting to and from my car. I was also a little afraid of going outside after the gym as I was all sweaty and thought my head might freeze off. What a great story that would be!

Anyway. I'm drinking wine now as a reward. Sounds legitimate, huh?

1 comment:

  1. I worked out for an hour and a half and practically inhaled my supper right after. I think I still came out ahead, but just barely!

    ReplyDelete