Thursday, December 8, 2011

Candy

This time of year the candy and treats... are... everywhere... Seriously. I work at the hospital, and patients bring it to thank us for the care we give, other nurses bring it because they don't want it at home, and sometimes it just appears randomly out of nowhere (OK, the carolers brought it.. but seriously, a giant box of candy?)...

I ate way too much of it yesterday and today it has left me feeling pretty crummy. But today is a new day and I'm not going to let a little chocolate get me down.

So I'm telling you this, candy: Today I will not give in to your temptations. Yes, you look and taste pretty delicious but despite what my taste buds are telling me, you are not worth it. Love, Katie.

Ha... I hope I can follow through on this. It really is annoying the amount of candy that's around where I work. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment