Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Annoying...

Well, I did have  a pretty good post going, then I hit publish post and for some reason it deleted everything and didn't save (what's the point in the save now button if it doesn't work?)

I was reflecting on my personal training sessions... had session #2 yesterday, and it was great! I'm sore today, which I was pretty excited about. I can already see some muscle definition in my arms. WAHOO!! That's one of the main things I want to work on, is my arms... and my belly. I have a long ways to go with my belly but I hope to get there eventually... I am pretty sure I'll never be bikini ready but at least I will feel a little more confident. I can't imagine even wearing a bikini!! AHHHHH hahaha... only in the privacy of my backyard. And even that's a stretch (stretch mark... heheh).

I'm really liking the gym I just joined... It's really small and new, and it doesn't smell like sweaty old guys :)... I used to go to the Y, and didn't like it for a few reasons including the smell. Also the price was about to increase to $50/month when I turn 25 next month. I find that a little bit ridiculous. Nothing else is going to change about me except my age.

Anyway, I'm going to try and post this again. Hope anyone who is reading this enjoys it. I'm boring, but I'm trying to make it sound more exciting than it really is. Peace :)

1 comment:

  1. 1. You'll be bikini ready... I know it.
    2. The Y's price boost is so ridiculous indeed. I hope they change that someday b/c I love the classes.
    3. You aren't boring... your posts make my day!

    ReplyDelete