Sunday, August 14, 2011

Night shift...Woof.

Well, I'm working night 12-hour shifts this weekend, 7 p.m.-7 a.m... completed night one with out incident... I was too busy to think about how tired I really was. Get home at 0730 and I'm up before noon. Yep, I'll be napping today for sure! Too bad I had to waste this weekend, the weather is beautiful out... I know we won't have too many more of these nice days until we fall into the winter slump.

Oh, I am so not looking forward to winter. There are, maybe, one or two things I like about winter: Christmas, and the very first snowfall. But after that, the cold get malicious. Bitter, bitter cold. Yuck. I sometimes wonder why we still live here, and someone once told me it's because the cold has destroyed our brain cells and we're all too stupid to leave! HA!

Either way, life goes on. Enjoy this beautiful day while it lasts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment