Monday, September 26, 2011

Another year older...

Happy birthday to me on Saturday the 24th. I turned 25 years old. I celebrated, and boy did I feel old the next day, ha!

I am weighing in tomorrow, pretty excited about that because I feel like it's going to be a good one. OK, it should be because I totally cheat and weigh myself every day. Unless I do totally bad in the next couple of hours, I should lose at least a couple of pounds... I am getting soooo close to my goal weight I can hardly even wait!!! I will try and update tomorrow after weigh in.

I'm just working this week, working out with my trainer, and looking forward to my niece's birthday party this weekend! She's turning 2! I can hardly believe it. Love those little girls sooooo much. They are ridiculously sweet.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment