Thursday, September 1, 2011

Update on life...

Well, I was with my parents all week helping my dad recover from back surgery, and here was my gift from them...
Ain't she a beauty?!?!
A KEURIG!!!  YAY!!!! I've been wanting one of these for quite a while, and for a few good reasons... I enjoy coffee, but hate the hassle of making a full pot and rarely drink more than 1 cup at home anyway... Plus, Keurigs are super cool and you can make all kinds of hot or cold drinks! I hope mine works well...

MY FIRST CUP!!! Sorry for the fuzziness, I took this picture with the cell phone... I hope this cup of coffee gets me amped up for my work out this morning. I have 45 minutes until it starts. Got to get amped up. The last workout with my trainer was terrible!! I was just so tired and didn't do very much.. Waste of money, that's for sure...









Well, anyway... I'm off to get the rest of my coffee buzz... yummmmmm...

1 comment:

  1. But don't you feel like you still learn even if you are are pooped and can hardly get through it (the work out, not the early morning coffee)?

    ReplyDelete