Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Body PUMP!

It's really a love/hate relationship that I have with weight training. When I was running more, I would occasionally be sore through my butt/thigh muscles. Now that I've been doing more intense weights and things like that, I am sore almost every day. Some people at work have asked me why I'm limping, HA... I'm just so sore I can't walk right.  and I walk a lot at work. Miles upon miles.

I did Body Pump last night, and today I'm not as sore as I was the first time I did body pump. Maybe I didn't do enough weights or maybe I just didn't put enough effort in... Or, I'm just getting used to the weight training. But really, body pump is pretty intense. If you haven't done it before, I highly suggest it. It really makes you feel powerful. My class was led by a woman, and it was a group of women so I didn't have to feel intimidated!

Training day again tomorrow. I have to feel good about what I'm doing, even on my fat days. :)

On another note, I went to a wedding this weekend and had a blast! Literally danced all night. So happy I can do that without getting a side ache! Had a fun fun time with some old friends I hadn't seen in a while. Although it is always a little disappointing to get back to the real world after a fun weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Your profile pic on facebook (from the wedding I'm assuming??) is so cute. You look teeny tiny and so happy.

    I LUUURVE body pump. Wish I had membership that was close by so I could go...

    ReplyDelete