Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The final countdown

I weighed in today finally, after not weighing for most of the month. Down 2 pounds baby!! I am now at my lowest weight ever of 159.4, which is a total of 93.2 pounds lost, and 9.4 pounds until I get to my goal weight. Can't believe how close it is. It's just within my grasp and I am going to get there.

I will get there.

I went to a different weight watchers meeting today, with a different leader. I have to say that I love my leader, Krissy. She lost over 100 pounds and she is such a ball of energy! It just makes me so much more excited when I go to her meetings! Next week I should be there. Just have to stay on track the rest of the week and hopefully get some workouts in. I ran on the treadmill today, about 30 minutes. I didn't run the whole time but it felt good to get sweaty! :)

I feel like running on the treadmill is such a mental battle. I have to make sure I change the options so I don't see the time elapsed/time remaining, or the miles. Put my headphones on, crank up the tunes and get going. I hate watching the clock, it makes me obsessed, and say "I can't do it." but your mind is so much weaker than your body. Your body can do amazing things if you just let it. :) Inspiration for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment